Monday, June 20, 2011

Ask belle: navy military vest

Hi Belle,

 I need your advice because a couple months ago I bought this jacket at a Topshop Saleshop for like £5.
And you know when clothes is only costing you a fiver it makes it look super attractive, so me with my fast self bought it with not a thought of where I'd wear it, how I'd wear it and what in my wardrobe goes with it.
So the jackets just been hanging around new as the day I bought it 4 months on. The jacket like navy, army styled with antique gold button and sleeveless.  Please help me!

Yours truly Nayomi K. xoxo









i've been having a waistcoat moment myself of late! and i love a bargain! £5!!!!! military styling and embellishments keep popping up every season for the last 5 years so its's safe to say military is a style we can hang on to for a few years.


this style with take you  into the autumn. 
i've styled three reasonable priced waistcoats using a muted greys, creams, browns and navy. 


*try to avoid making things to themed! leave that to our boys in Afghanistan and the village people!

*a waistcoat can dress up casual trousers and  dress down a party dress so mix it up a little.

*take a look in childrens sections to find cute fitted waistcoats and army surplus stores for the real deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment