Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hair Envy: Gwen Stefani

Recently I did a posting on Victory Rolls which included a photo of Gwen Stefani, and with that I began to reflect upon her many looks.  She has explored the map of style, from punky grunge back in her Tragic Kingdom days to the classy and clean look of today.  With each of her styles, I finally realized what keeps bringing me back to Gwen: I simply have hair envy.




Her style has significantly changed, but what I love about her is that she can pull of many diverse looks which have turned her into a fashion and beauty icon.  She can easily wear finger waves or walk the red carpet with her hair in classic curls.  Her hair color is such a light platinum blonde that is her signature color, and it is beautiful on her.  She doesn't change her color hardly ever, and it has a healthy shine that is beautiful.

Commonly seen sporting a 50's inspired 'do, Gwen Stefani has always had amazing hair.  Through her experimental punk rock hair styles to a classic chic style, her hair is always beautiful and something to envy.


No comments:

Post a Comment